Driedger finished with 32 saves for the Panthers, whose only loss this season was in a shootout.

“There’s always rumors, so I’m not going to address rumors,” Rangers head coach David Quinn said Sunday. “This isn’t about one incident, it’s not about one thing. This is a situation the organization felt was best at this current time. We’ll see how the situation plays out.”Vancouver Canucks

[Image: deda3b09d83b55452784bbe725544ed30d368d2a...50x250.png]

Fabbri tried to maintain a positive attitude through the quarantine period, though, “you’re obviously not happy,” he said. “I’d gone this long with being careful not getting it, and then getting it. Nothing you can do. We knew this was a risk going into the season. It’s something everyone is going through, not just professional athletes.”San Jose Sharks

The snowstorm that hit the East Coast postponed the Sabres' flight until game day, which altered COVID-19 testing and contact tracing and led to the postponement.Buffalo Sabres

nhlfansjersey.com
Nhl Cloth Masks

Frost, who is arguably the Flyers' top prospect in their system, opened the season as the club's 13th forward. The playmaking center made a bang when he was called up to the Flyers in November 2019 for his NHL debut, scoring two goals and three points over his opening two games. He finished with seven points in 20 games.Seattle Kraken

The injury bug bit the Penguins hard in 2019-20, and hasn't let up in 2021. This time, the blue line is adversely affected. With Jim Rutherford's surprise resignation last week, it's up to a new GM to figure out these woes.

That’s when this new experience of live sports really hit me. The Islanders-Bruins game was the first sporting event I’d attended since the pandemic began, so when warmups began the normal energy that enters the air was absent. There were no signs against the glass. No fans begging for a puck. No excitement about this being both the first hockey game at the Coliseum since March 7 and the final home opener before the team moves into UBS Arena next season.

[Image: deda3b09d83b55452784bbe725544ed327c164f4...50x250.png]