Summer is here! The sun is shining, the flip flops and shorts are being dragged out of the closet, and you are wondering what jewelry will match all those clothes you spent so much time dreaming about wearing. Don’t sweat it, we’ve got a list of the best jewelry trends for summer 2020 to coordinate with all your favorite outfits.

[Image: 49c789e4267b31769fc06aa40e15811572851ebe...50x250.png]

Like the fingerprints, everyone has a unique handwriting. You write differently with your colleagues. Would you like to transfer your handwriting to the name on your necklace? Well, handwriting name necklace style allows you to realize this objective. This style offers an array of handwriting fonts with different flourishing angles. The aspect makes every inscription unique.Cynthia  jewelry personalized

my friend Sarah was gifted a customized name necklace for her birthday by her boyfriend. I remember how touched and happy she was. Her exact words were, “I would never have thought to buy this for myself. my name necklace made the day so special and personal.”Debra jewelry personalized

personalized-necklace.com
Engraved Necklaces Personalized

Without prior planning, wedding bands can delay your ceremony. Most wedding bands makers operate on the made-to-order model. So, you’ve to place your order at least 45 days prior to your wedding. Thus, you’ll need to do it in the third month to avoid a last-minute rush.

Ready to start a collection of family charms to pass on to your children?  SHOP Personalized CHARMS
Add a beaded strand (we’re loving turquoise, coral and freshwater pearls for summer) and an organic hand-wrought charm for visual interest and a pop of color.  Don’t be afraid to mix up your metals.Daniel  jewelry personalized

Andrea's style is a good option for people looking to retain a timeless elegance. Unlike other styles, the brand behind it offers you an opportunity to send your name and choose your favorite color. Hence, you will get a quality and well-styled style bearing your name. Isn’t that a great idea?Isabella  jewelry personalized

[Image: 49c789e4267b31769fc06aa40e1581157968f54e...50x250.png]

If anyone is from around 80’s, then I’m sure they remember the popularity of custom name necklaces that just about every teenage girl used to wear. These necklaces were cool enough to wear at that time but I had no idea that it would be again so popular in 2014. Just to give you a little history, these name necklaces have been spotted on popular celebrities from Rihanna, Madonna, Kim Kardashian and others. But the most iconic name has to be Sarah Jessica Parker as she was wearing her ‘Carrie’ name necklace in Sex & the City! She revived the trend and made it popular once again. So, it is important that every girl has to have one with her! It’s just that you can buy with a name engraved on it and gift it to your best friend and so on. Isn’t it amazing?