The only thing we know is a former Bayou Bengal will end up winning a Super Bowl in two weeks.Dallas Cowboys

Buffalo’s real challenge, of course, will be keeping up with the Chiefs’ offense, the only unit in the NFL more productive than theirs. The Chiefs still boast Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce, arguably the two most dangerous weapons in the NFL at their positions. After Sammy Watkins and rookie running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire both missed last week’s win over the Browns, they’re both back at practice this week.

[Image: sport-washing-ton-red-skins-face-anti-du...50x250.png]

And, whether you like it or not, Tampa Bay's playoff success this January carries weight for those Washington fans optimistic about the Football Team's future.

"Gary did a tremendous job with us at the Vikings over the past two seasons," Zimmer said. "I have a great deal of respect for him as a coach and as a person, and I'm glad I was able to coach with him. He has had one heck of an NFL career as a player, assistant coach and head coach, and I am really happy for Gary and his wife Rhonda as they head off to their ranch. We will all miss Gary at the Vikings organization and wish him the very best."New Orleans Saints

Desai served as the Bears’ safeties coach from 2019-20, but he’s been with the team since 2013, where he served as a quality control assistant prior to being promoted to safeties coach.Denver Broncos

''It's hard to say because I don't know what the cap is going to be,'' DeCosta said, noting that Baltimore is currently around $15-20 million under the current figure. ''We'll be strategic, but we do have some players we definitely want to go after.''

[Image: 104f0d82ce5618e34b9a75766b17904fc09143b2...50x250.png]

We're previewing both title games. Our NFL Nation reporters bring us the keys to the games, a bold prediction for each matchup and final score picks.Philadelphia Eagles

nflfacemaskshop.com
Team Logo Face Masks