Flyers D Ivan Provorov set the NHL record for the most consecutive games played by a defenseman from the start of a career for the same team with 331. Former New York Ranger Dan Girardi held the mark at 330.

Vincent Trocheck’s goal Saturday against the Lightning gave him 300 points in his career, making him the most successful Vinny to set up shop in the South since (My Cousin) Vinny Gambini. (Unfortunately, he’s got a ways to go to be the most successful Vincent in NHL history. There’ve only been two other forwards, but they were pretty decent — Mr. Lecavalier was a No. 1 overall pick who finished with 949 points, while Mr. Damphousse had 1,205.)Philadelphia Flyers Custom Logo Face Coverings

When you watch Simon Edvinsson playing senior hockey the only thing that gives away his age is the bird cage on his helmet which all European U18 players is regulated to play with at every level. Other than that, Edvinsson looks like a comfortable veteran and is always one of the biggest players on the ice at 6´5” tall, possessing an equal amount of poise on the ice.

“In the second period, a couple of shifts got away from us,” Flyers coach Alain Vigneault said. “Such a strong team, they capitalize on opportunities from start to finish.”Washington Capitals Custom Logo Face Coverings

My gut reaction to this says the Blue Jackets win this trade based on the immense potential of Laine, but that will only be the case if he actually wants to stay there. If he doesn’t, then Winnipeg having immense center depth for the foreseeable future will put them on top in this deal. Again, only time will tell.Los Angeles Kings Custom Logo Face Coverings

To be fair, you have to take the opposition into account. No team in the NHL has scored fewer 5-on-5 goals this season than Buffalo who has 15 in 13 games. The Sabres have scored only one goal in three games since returning from a lengthy break in the season due to COVID-19 issues. Having said that, this is still a team that has Jack Eichel, Taylor Hall and Victor Olofsson that is due for an offensive breakout at some point. Washington put together a strong team game defensively to make sure it didn't happen on Thursday.

"They were doing my makeup and they were like, 'The game is at 4:30 now.' And I'm like, 'Oooookay,'" she said. "That's fine. At that point I was just excited for the wedding. They were making everything really convenient, so we didn't mind that it was going on any later."New York Islanders Custom Logo Face Coverings

logocustomfacecoverings.com
Golden Knights Face Covering