"You start getting in this trance where you're completely frozen," he said. "You're just stuck in complete shock. You can't believe it. I still for days, weeks, I still didn't want to believe it.San Antonio Spurs

“(Chuma) is going to play,” Magic head coach Steve Clifford said before the game. “He is ready. He has been through contact and stuff. He is not ready to play big minutes but we need him to be able to play, tonight it will probably be 12-14 minutes. It will be a way to ease him in.”

[Image: 5ac32b343c3ef3072b7e67d49d5d931e1a4a836f...50x250.png]

How to Watch Trail Blazers at Bucks: TV channel, start time, betting odds originally appeared on NBC Sports NorthwestIndiana Pacers

Portland will now visit Washington on Tuesday, a game that was originally set for the second half. Washington will play at Charlotte on Feb. 7, a game that was rescheduled from Jan. 20. And that means the Blazers, who were scheduled to visit the Hornets that day, will now go to Charlotte in the second half of the schedule.Sacramento Kings

There was a lot of criticism surrounding the youngest Ball brother before he even played his first NBA game. In his one season playing for Australia’s National Basketball League, Ball shot 25% from 3-point range with an unconventional jump shot that resembled older brother Lonzo’s. No one knew what to expect from the 6-foot-6 19-year-old, but Ball was happy going to Charlotte, telling Yahoo Sports on draft night, “The conversations with the staff were great. They’re just excited to have me there and I’m just as excited to be there, so it’s time to get to work.”

nbadesign.com
Nba Protective Mask

In just one year of baseball, though, he soaked up lessons from every instructor he worked with, including hitting coach Walt Hriniak with the White Sox in the spring of ’94, Barons manager Terry Francona and hitting coach Mike Barnett, and Francona again with the Arizona Fall League Scorpions. In the spring of ’94, Jordan was doing 6 a.m. cage workouts with Hriniak, going through his full day of practice and then going back into the cage. Barnett’s contribution was to help Jordan make better use of his basketball body, moving him closer to the plate and working on his stride into the ball.

[Image: 5ac32b343c3ef3072b7e67d49d5d931e9df640c1...50x250.png]

Unless you've been interned under a large boulder, you've seen in at least a passing capacity the recent, widespread story of a hoard of Reddit users buying up droves of stock in GameStop, AMC and other companies in an attempt to counter-punch -- and profit off of -- prominent hedge funds strategically short-selling stocks.Minnesota Timberwolves